Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bittermint tea and ironlace orchids

To heck with it, this is worthy of a special post.  Because the wife and I are going to have back to back conventions, (comicpalooza and A-kon) I set myself a deadline of having Bittermint done by this weekend.  Last night I got it done.
I hate deadlines.  I understand them, but I have the same amount of love for them that I have for rectal fungus.  In the back of my mind every deadline, every single one, is linked to that episode of 'Colin's Sandwich' where he works through heaven and hell to get something turned in on time, and the twit who commissioned it just has him set it on his desk, cheerily dropping the fact that he won't be reading it anytime soon.  Irrational?  Hell, yes.  Now tell me it doesn't really happen.
The car is loaded, and my wife will be setting up the Pan-Gaia Designs booth at Comicpalooza tomorrow after work.  I'll be at the booth with her Saturday and Sunday.  If you're in the area, stop by and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment