Sunday, December 29, 2013

Don't trip and fall. Don't trip and fall. Don't trip and fall.

Yeah. I haven't been posting. This time of year is crazy enough, and on top of all the normal things I have a self-imposed deadline of the end of the year to finish In The Dark. So I'm running that last lap, seeing the finish line get ever closer and closer, and the image of slipping and planting myself face first into the dirt is the one that keeps popping up in my head. So I haven't been posting.
I have taken some time (small amounts) to do something besides sit and curse at my pc. My best beloved took me out to see the National Museum of Funeral History the other day, and that was a really fun place to visit. They've got hearses and carriages and vehicles to haul people, living and otherwise, that I never knew existed. Their exhibit on mourning clothes should definitely be seen, preferably when you're the only one in the building, and it's late at night.
We have good friends over to celebrate New Year's Eve, something that's a tradition in this house. Let the revelry commence just as soon as I and my wife get home from working that night.
Let it commence when I'm done writing.

Edit:  Wow, this is my 100th post!  Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment