Sunday, October 21, 2012

The wife has returned!!

Okay, short update this week. My Lady Love just walked in the door, returning from Oni-Con, where she rocked. She dutifully reported all the cool sights to me, including the ridiculously cute Little Red Riding Hood that she would have sent to me just to get me to blush. (She has done that in the past with everything from little Japanese girls in French Maid costumes to REALLY nice-looking Wonder Women)
I spent pretty much the whole weekend pounding on Roja, including filling in a gap where I looked at the outline I had made, after writing the book, and realized, 'Oh, there's a whole chapter where one character seems to stop existing.' I'm borrowing, in the Doctor Who sense of the word, a technique from IT where I tell two different story lines at once. One part had what happened in the spring, but not in the summer.
I was finally able to find some of the mini-chemlights that I've been looking for. The plan is to pop them in some helium filled balloons on Halloween night, and let them sway in the wind. If I can figure out how to post pics on here, I'll show you how they look.
Still writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment