Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Near midnight, and talking to myself again.

So I've heard the advice over and over again, that to get your name out there as a writer, you need to have a blog.  A blog lets the unsuspecting public get a peek into your mind, and later everyone can look back and laugh at all the dumb things that you will have said.
Well then, here we go.  Fair warning:  If you like good horror, whether in print or on film, or enjoy thinking for it's own sake from time to time, then you and I may have many a long evening of good conversation ahead.  I can be a bit blunt, especially about something I feel strongly about, but I have no plans to use this as a soapbox.  Polite comments are always welcome, impolite ones will be edited to make you look like an even bigger fool than you are.
On the other hand, if you frighten easily, or jump when you hear your name whispered when you know you're alone in the house, -- by all means, come on in.  That chair right up front is just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment