Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Runs in, finds a seat at the back, and hopes no one noticed

Okay, this is late, and it's short on top of that. The cool, insightful post that I had in mind is currently only half done, and I need to go to bed.
Roja is coming together. I can't tell you how cool that is.
The other day I got an e-mail from Grey Matters Press, letting me know that 'Dirty' passed the first culling to be in their Dark Visions anthology. When I read that, it was like getting a shot of adrenalin right in my heart, after someone left the hypo in the freezer overnight.
I asked for a Kindle for Christmas, if only so I can join the Brave New World of publishing and see what poor, innocent victims are available to flog my wares to. Now I just have to figure out how the blasted thing works.
Wow, this post isn't short. It's a severed stump.
Don't blame me, I was writing

No comments:

Post a Comment